Yes, there are 2SLGBTQ+ friendly spiritual communities in Saskatoon!
You are warmly invited to a celebration of Pride hosted by a number of these communities who actively support 2SLGBTQ+ persons and welcome them in their midst.
Be spiritually nourished as each community offers words of love and acceptance in their own unique way. This event is taking place virtually on June 17, 6:00pm.
- We will be observing a 2min 15 sec time of silence to honour the 215 children whose remains were discovered at the site of a former residential school in Kamloops BC.
- The celebration will be recorded (only the speakers, not the participants, will be seen in the recording).
- If you are not familiar with Zoom, to please join in earlier so someone can offer some help.
Spiritual communities involved:
- Religious Society of Friends (Quaker)
- Saskatoon Affirming United Churches (Christian)
- King of Glory Lutheran Church
- Saskatoon Insight Meditation Community (Buddhism)
- Sky River Temple (Saskatoon Chapter of Congregationalist Wiccan Association of Saskatchewan)
- Saskatoon Unitarians
Overall organizer: Trisha Little email@example.com